Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wedding Inspiration: Flowers in Her Hair

I'm not set on it yet, but I love the idea of wearing flowers in my hair on my wedding day.  I think it looks so feminine and carefree, and I love a little pop of fall color to contrast the white dress I'll be wearing.  Also, my hair is very one dimensional, so pretty styles like braids or twists or even simple waves don't really show up in photos like they do for girls with lighter hair colors, especially super multidimensional shades, like dirty blonde.  So I like the thought of adding some other tones through flowers.

I'm not sure whether I prefer fresh or dried flowers as of now, but these photos sure are lovely and inspiring:



1


2


3


4


5


I wanted to thank you guys for the way you responded to me opening up a little yesterday.  I am enjoying writing this blog and sharing this exciting time in our lives with you, but I don't want it to become a place I make it seem like everything is unrealistically easy for us, because life is just not that way every day.  So thank you for reading my heart and sharing the post on Facebook and Twitter--you all are great.  Really.

It's a warm, muggy Wednesday here in NWA, but this has already been a really wonderful, memorable week for several reasons.  I have some exciting news to share with you in the future regarding this whole journey you're on with us, so keep visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment