Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Planning Progress: The Band

It's a rainy Tuesday here in NWA--the kind of day I'd much rather spend in bed with a book or at a local coffee shop listening to some good music.  Since I moved here last year, I've had several opportunities to do both, but the former usually just results in sleep.  Listening to good music at a coffee shop (or elsewhere), though, has been a real treat--thanks in large part to one particular local band:


^^Stolen from their Facebook page--check it out!

This band has done some crazy awesome stuff lately.  Even though Daniel knows a couple of them fairly well, I was still pretty anxious about asking them to play our wedding.  I thought the whole idea would be too perfect or something--we really didn't have anyone else in mind.  When we met with Matt and he acted super pumped about the whole idea, we got even more excited.  These people are not only wonderful musicians, but incredibly level-headed and kind-hearted as well. Eeek!

I could rave about how fantastic this band is, but I'll let their music speak for itself.  Snag their album for just $5--I promise you it's worth it.  It'll be super refreshing, especially on this dreary day.

Download album HERE.


Daniel and I could not be more thrilled to have Little Chief playing our wedding ceremony and first dance.  Last Monday I shared one of the songs they'll play--I can't wait to hear their take on it!





No comments:

Post a Comment