Monday, April 8, 2013

Memphis Recap

Daniel and I had the best time in Memphis this weekend!  We spent Saturday exploring opening day of the Farmer's Market, a few thrift stores, Martin Luther King Jr's memorial and Sun Studio.  Saturday night we ate dinner on the 33rd floor of a high rise and then danced for hours at the Memphis Zoo--so much fun!












When we got back into town last night, we were so excited to find a very special CD in my mailbox--our engagement photos by the incredibly talented Kinsey Mhire!  I'll definitely be sharing a few of our favorites for our wedding progress post this week.  They turned out even better than I was expecting (and I had high hopes--Kinsey is phenomenal), and we couldn't be more pleased.  We sat and looked through them (maybe like ten times...) together last night and felt so blessed to have one another.  Afterward we enjoyed a long walk at Lake Fayetteville.  The weather was perfect and it was nice to be out of the car and in the fresh air.  We also stumbled upon a jackpot of something we were hoping to use for our wedding--I'll share on that later!

Happy Monday, lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment