Saturday, May 4, 2013

When my fiance's away...

Wedding crafts come out to play!

Haha...yeah.  Daniel is away on a bro weekend, so I took advantage of last night and didn't make any plans.  I REALLY needed to start getting some crafting done for the wedding--my list of ideas just doesn't seem to be making itself.

I'm not saying I can't craft when Daniel is around, but he makes it a little easier to get distracted.  We end up talking about all of the exciting things going on and fun ideas we have without actually doing any of them.

So last night I decided to see how one of my ideas for table decor would actually look.  I think I like it.

I started by thumbing through these: 


(Thanks, college!)

And I ended up with these:



Today I drove all over the place getting Mother's Day and graduation gifts.  I also made a little time to go get a few of these babies printed at Staple's:



I LOVE IT!  I've been wanting to get these done for a long time, but waited until we had some beautiful, high quality photos to print. (Thanks to the lovely Kinsey Mhire!)  I really love how they turned out, and can't wait to hang several of our engagement photos up in our future home. :)

Now I'm at Mama Carmen's, where I just got done digging through a few chapters of Isaiah with my sweet friend Abby.  I thought I'd do a quick post before heading home to wrap some presents and write some notes.  I LOVE gifting--it makes my heart happy in a way almost nothing else can. 

Hope you're all having a fantastic Saturday night! For those of you studying for finals, keep your head up, your hand warm from a cup of coffee, and your heart excited for whatever the summer has in store for you! You're almost there!



No comments:

Post a Comment