Monday, May 6, 2013

Wedding Music Monday!

Happy Monday after Cinco de Mayo, amigos!

I'm happy today, because this guy is back in town:


I think Penny is excited, too.  She just let him hold her like that.  

Also, he's just a few finals away from being done with undergrad! Hooray!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I got a lot done but also let myself relax a bit yesterday after taking care of my little ones at church.  I had ALL BOYS, and Daniel wasn't there--goodness gracious.  But they were fun and we all escaped unscathed, for the most part.  I watched the second half of the Thunder/Grizzlies game when I got home because it was on ABC and I actually have that channel :) 
Then the sermon last night was about recognizing our identity in Christ, and it was fantastic.  
So overall, it was a great weekend.


Here's another sneak at what might end up on our wedding songlist.  Have a great week!





"Sweet Pea" by Amos Lee

Sweet pea
Apple of my eye
Don't know when and I don't know why
You're the only reason I keep on coming home

Sweet pea
What's all this about
Don't get your way all you do is fuss and pout
You're the only reason I keep on coming home

I'm like the rock of Gibralter
I always seem to falter
And the words just get in the way
Oh I know I'm gonna crumble
I'm trying to stay humble
But I never think before I say

Sweet pea
Keeper of my soul
I know sometimes I'm out of control
You're the only reason I keep on coming
You're the only reason I keep on coming yeah
You're the only reason I keep on coming home


No comments:

Post a Comment