Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Marriage Inspiration: Growing Old Together

I am so excited for our wedding and to see all of the little details I've been collecting come together.  

But, I'm even more excited to be Daniel's wife for the rest of my days.  

I've written about preparing for marriage a little bit on here.  I know it isn't going to be easy all the time.  I know temptations will come our way to act out of anger and not love, and no matter how much I say, "I know it won't all be lovely," I can't really know what to expect until we're in the thick of it.  And I know staying together through it all isn't all that normal anymore.  

Even so, when I see those rare few happy older couples who have stuck it out, the ones who have really become partners for life, I am so inspired and excited to hold Daniel's hand through all the messy days ahead.  They'll be there, for sure.  But I have faith we'll push through, by the grace of our sweet, faithful Jesus, and have plenty of days like these, as well:  


1


2


3



:) So sweet.

I'm planning a post (or possibly multiple) on preparing for marriage while coping with (my parents') divorce.  It's about to get real (again), so stay tuned.  Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment