Friday, May 17, 2013

"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good ol' days before you've left them."-Andy Bernard

Last night I said goodbye to a bunch of my best friends since early high school--the cast of The Office.  Daniel and I watched the finale at his place with his new roommates, and I shed a few tears.  That's my one show, really--the only one I've followed from beginning to end consistently.  I'll keep watching all the seasons on DVD, of course, but it's still weird. And I'm silly for getting emotional about it!

Daniel helped me at soccer practice yesterday.  It was fun to have him there, even though it made my little puberty-stricken girls SUPER quiet and weird.  Then he bought us a watermelon, which made it finally really feel like summer.




My boo is back in Tulsa for the weekend, so I'm planning on attempting a few wedding crafts I've been trying to talk myself into trying.  We'll see how they turn out.  I'm also planning out that serious post I promised a while back, so check back tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment