Tuesday, May 28, 2013

[The Most Wonderful] Weekend Recap (with LOTS of photos!)

Ohhh my goodness.  I am coming off of the most full, incredible weekend!  Looking through all these photos makes me so happy--I feel so full of love for so many people.  I got to spend a lot of time with Daniel, my soccer girls, our precious littles at church, and Daniel's parents this weekend. 

Daniel and I walked around the Springdale Spring Carnival Friday night to see what it was all about:












Saturday morning started early--my girls played their last game of the season at 8 a.m.  We didn't have a full team show up, but the refs still let us play.  I am bursting with pride for these girls. They are the best, sweetest twelve and thirteen year olds in my book, and I am so blessed to be able to call myself their coach. Daniel was able to come help coach the game, too, which was wonderful!








After the game, Daniel and I walked around the Farmer's Market for a bit.  



Saturday night Daniel and Ryan, one of our good friends and a groomsman in our wedding, helped me keep track of my team at the carnival.  We all had the best time! Watching these girls just relax, scream, and laugh on silly rides was so much fun.











On Sunday we celebrated being halfway through our engagement by going to church, hanging out with two year olds, and eating at a new Vietnamese restaurant.  Daniel's parents came to town Sunday afternoon and we showed them around NWA.



On Monday we met Daniel's parents in Bentonville for the last day of the Norman Rockwell exhibit at Crystal Bridges.  It was fantastic!  Then we grabbed lunch and sat down to work through some wedding details (ANNOUNCEMENT COMING LATER TODAY!).  

Daniel and I spent Monday evening out at Lake Fayetteville playing disc golf.  It was nice to unwind a little after a very busy long weekend.








If you made it all the way down this post, thank you! I should have another (very exciting) one coming your way this evening, and I promise it'll be shorter!








No comments:

Post a Comment