Monday, May 20, 2013

Celebrating Daniel's First Day


          


Daniel and I went out for Mexican food and snocones when he got back into town last night to celebrate today, which is pretty much the first day of the rest of his life! :)  He officially started working full time at his company today.  I'm so proud of him!  His job is almost too good to be true, and we both feel so thankful he didn't have to struggle to find solid employment like I did.

I have so many things to look forward to right now!  Although summers don't look like they did when I was a student, this one will still be full of adventure--I am so excited! Our three year anniversary is less than two weeks away, and one month from today we'll be landing in Orlando for a little weekend trip for Daniel's cousin's wedding.  Can't wait!

I hope everyone is staying safe in this crazy weather.  Sending love to my sweet home state today.



No comments:

Post a Comment