Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Planning Progress: The List

We are less than six months away from our wedding day, and we have so much to do! Checking big things off our list has been put on hold a bit due to Daniel graduating this week and all that, which I guess is okay.  :)  Haha just keeeeding. But we are both very excited to get a few specific things done soon!  The top of our list includes:


1) Book honeymoon!
2) Give song list to band
3) Find a place to live 
(we need that much sooner than the wedding--
I move out of my condo next month)
4) Shop for wedding bands
5) Meet with our photographer
6) Start nailing down food
7) Book DJ


Yeee! We have a few busy weekends ahead of us.  But, like I said, this weekend is for celebrating my mister's graduation.  He takes his last final tonight, then we're going to watch the Thunder game somewhere to celebrate, hopefully with a win!

I flipped through these books at Hasting's a while back while Daniel did homework.  Honeymoon research! Your guess is as good as mine as to where we'll actually end up going, though! We've talked about so many different places.




No comments:

Post a Comment