Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wedding Inspiration: Bachelorette Party

If you're anything like me, the typical rom com bachelorette party does not appeal to any fiber of your being. I'd rather be sober and alert so I can feel every bit of joy it is to almost pee my pants from laughing with my very best friends in the whole world.  And I'd rather do all that laughing without a strange, undressed man shaking his business all in my face.  

And guess what? There's absolutely no wedding rule book that says I have to partake in any of the above activities to get married.  Hooray!  I can spend a classy evening with my girls doing whatever the stink I want!

And what I want to do is:



1


2


3


4


5


Go GLAMPING!



Two weeks from Friday, my bridesmaids and I are heading into the wilderness for an evening of hiking, lake swimming, marshmallow roasting, and crazy wonderful memory making, I have no doubt.  I am SO EXCITED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment