Monday, July 22, 2013

Bachelorette Party: Glamping!

WHAT A WONDERFULLY EXHAUSTING WEEKEND!  
Oh man.  I had the BEST time with my BEST friends.  

My bridesmaids arrived Friday afternoon, and after losing track of time sitting in a little circle catching up in my living room, we headed out to Lake Wedington to set up camp.  And by set up camp I mean we carried our stuff from our cars into the cutest little cabin.  We spent the evening roasting hotdogs and marshmallows and just enjoying being together. Watching my worlds collide (Lizz, Nat, and I have known each other since we were itty bitty and Rachel and Kali were my best friends in college) was delightful.

We didn't get much sleep due to a few unwelcome guests rustling through food, the fireplace, and maybe the fridge.  After several hours of waking up every ten minutes to someone screaming, Nat and Lizz shined their phones, spotted a mouse and that was it, we were on our way back to my house--at 5:59 a.m. It will be a cherished memory, for sure.













^^Thanks, yucky mouse.  

It was a fantastic night, though.  
Also, who else can say they wore overalls to their bachelorette party?

No comments:

Post a Comment