Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wedding Inspiration: Videography

Up to this point, Daniel and I have felt like this whole budget wedding planning so we can give to charity thing has been going almost too smoothly.  We haven't really had to sacrifice any of the things we want for our wedding day, and we feel so blessed and thankful for that.  But, as we're nearing the three month mark, we're facing a little hiccup in finding something that definitely won't make or break the excitement of our big day, but has the potential to preserve the memories of it in such a special way: videography. 

We (I, mostly, I'll admit it) would really LOVE to find someone or a few someones who are comfortable behind a camera and maybe hoping to break into video editing at some point.  It'd be SO PERFECT to give someone a little experience, someone who has been hoping for an opportunity to try their hands at creating pretty little videos.  I am being selfish in this dream, I know.  But some of the wedding videos I've seen are just so stinkin' fantastic!


Click the numbers below the photos to watch a couple of my favorites.


1


2




No comments:

Post a Comment