Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend Recap

I've had such a wonderful weekend! My best friend and Matron of Honor, Nataley, came to stay Friday night and we had the best time catching up, crafting (with her help, I finally got started!), visiting the Farmer's Market, and exploring NWA a little.  I miss living in the same city, but I'm so thankful we're only a couple of hours away from one another!

After Nat left Saturday afternoon, Daniel and I went on a sushi and froyo date night before meeting up with a few of his friends. The weather this weekend was crazy fantastic, so sitting out on a patio talking was the perfect way to spend the evening.















I hope everyone has a happy holiday week!  To kickstart the festivities, here's a message from the man I'm marrying in three plus months.  He found a use for the balloons from his surprise party a couple of weeks ago:


                                          











No comments:

Post a Comment