Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Dream Shower: Flower Potluck

My bridesmaids threw me the most beautiful personal shower Saturday afternoon.  I'd been dreaming of taking part in a flower potluck for a while, so finding a way to work it into the wedding plans was so exciting!  
We visited the Fayetteville Farmers Market Saturday morning and purchased big bundles of wildflowers on the cheap--the selection was the best I've seen there!  Katie and Charli arrived around 4 and we jumped right in to the whole PERSONAL part of the shower--opening presents. I got some very pretty...things, haha.  Thanks, ladies! :)  Then we played a few silly games before gathering around my dining room table to make our bouquets.

They turned out even more perfect than I had hoped they would, and I can't wait to see them in a few weeks after they've dried!  The ones my bridesmaids and I made will (hopefully) be our bouquets for the wedding--if they stay pretty enough.  

Either way, it was so much fun and I definitely recommend setting up a flower potluck with your best girl friends--it felt wonderful to just be creative and girly together!

Thank you, Nataley, Lizz, Rachel, Kali, Katie, and Charli for making Saturday so wonderful and making me feel so, so loved.  I love you girls!



































No comments:

Post a Comment