Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Daily Reads for Inspiration

It's no secret I love to read.  However, since I graduated with an English degree, I haven't indulged in as much literature on a daily basis.  I do still read quite a bit every day, though, and I find much if not most of my inspiration through the stories and photos of other creative types.  If it weren't for blogs and positive publications like Darling Magazine, I wouldn't have come up with a lot of my DIY wedding ideas.  

But I don't just read these for wedding stuff--I find a lot of inspiration for how to be a better woman and live a more beautiful life in them. When I get stuck in a rut at work and need a little rush of fresh creativity, I pull up one of these publications:











There are tons of other great blogs and mags out there, but I didn't want to overload you.  Many of ^^these have a list of links I check often--I'd recommend doing a little exploring if you need a burst of inspiration!

                          


 
                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment