Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Best Friend Visits for My Birthday Eve

This weekend has been wonderful so far.  My best friend and MOH Nataley got to Fay yesterday afternoon, just in time to celebrate with me on my shower (which she threw for me) getting featured on Style Me Pretty--check it out here! We sat around and spent the whole evening catching up, and it was fantastic. This morning we got up and stopped by the Farmer's Market before heading to Rogers for a mani appointment.  She left this afternoon, and I feel so relaxed and refreshed from her visit. Love you, Nat!

This evening I spent some time with Penny in the backyard--it was absolutely perfect outside--and then decided to experiment with a wedding project I've been considering.  If nothing else, this craft will end up being a fun piece of fall decor for the house.  
















Nat's visit was a wonderful start to my birthday weekend.  
I can't wait to celebrate with my boo tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment