Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lately

I've had this sinus infection thing for over a week now.  My boss listened to me cough for about two whole minutes Monday before sending me home and telling me to not come back until I sounded like "a healthy person." That meant staying home yesterday, too.  I feel a whole lot better today, but I still sound pretty stuffy.  I was tired of sitting at home though!

And by sitting at home, I mean napping for like half an hour and then working on wedding crafts, going on long walks, cleaning out my closet, washing clothes, doing yoga, and baking.  I'm the world's worst relaxer, but I can't possibly sit by and watch the last days of summer slip away!

Last night on our walk, Daniel and I were discussing how quickly our engagement has gone.  We are SIX WEEKS out!  I started to get a little sentimental and said something like, "We're never going to be engaged again."  Daniel replied, "And I am SO OKAY with that."  Haha--he's pretty tired of this whole waiting period, as am I, but it's such a short, sweet time of high anticipation, I want to savor it!

I'm not complaining that he's excited to marry me, though.  :) I can't wait!







1 comment:

  1. Hope you begin to feel better soon! Wouldn't want any of that lingering around for your wedding/honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete