Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Just Kidding: Honeymoon Revised

So our Costa Rica trip fell through for a couple of reasons (check the average weather for whatever time of year you're honeymooning before booking a trip, people--we're idiots :)), but have no fear--we have a new trip lined up and we are SO EXCITED!



We'll be flying into Portland, Oregon the day after our wedding, then driving out to stay in a cozy little cabin in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge for a few days before doing some city living in Seattle and Portland.  I've never been to that part of the country and have always wanted to go, so I can't wait!

If you have any suggestions on places to eat or things to do and see, I'd love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for y'all! The Pacific Northwest beats Costa Rica any day (in my book at least). You must go to Powell's Books. Saturday Market (they're open on Sundays, too) always has really great food trucks.

    ReplyDelete