Sunday, September 22, 2013

First Day of Fall

Today is the first day of fall!  It's also my 24th birthday.  The weather was absolutely perfect, which was wonderful because Daniel and I had big plans to adventure to a part of the state we've been hoping to see for a while.  

He picked me up this morning and we got donuts for the drive to Triple Falls, which is just outside of Jasper, Arkansas.  Although the lack of rain made for more of a small drip and not so much three giant waterfalls, it was still a lovely little tucked away area and we enjoyed a couple of hours there before jumping back in the car and driving to an outlook over a big ol' beautiful canyon.  

Thank You, Lord, for giving me enough breath for 24 years of life and for surrounding me with so much love and beauty.



























No comments:

Post a Comment