Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wedding Inspiration: Flower Potluck Personal Shower





I am SO excited for my upcoming bachelorette party and personal shower!  I've had a lot of fun brainstorming ideas for how I'd like my favorite ladies and I to spend our time together when they visit in a few short weeks.  Nataley has been busy pulling things together--she's the best Matron of Honor and friend I could ask for.

We're doing the bachelorette and shower in the same weekend--three months before the wedding because it's the best/only time I could get most of my girls in one place.  Since I just graduated not terribly long ago, my best girl friends are all over the country.  So I feel so blessed that several of them are making another special trip here on top of the wedding!

Kinfolk Magazine introduced me to the idea of a flower potluck a while ago, and I have been dying for the right opportunity to pull one together.  I mentioned it to Nataley and Rachel a few weeks ago and was pleased to have them share my enthusiasm for the idea!

We'll be throwing a pretty little flower potluck/personal shower here at my house in late July, and I AM SO PUMPED!

For more info on flower potlucks, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment