Friday, June 7, 2013

Ring Shopping: The Bride


Not much of a story here, but I thought I'd share a photo of my beautiful rings.  Daniel picked my engagement ring out himself, and I love it more every time I look at it.  It's from the 1920s. I love how it's somehow very simple but still extremely detailed.  He done good!

But, when we started talking about wedding bands, we weren't sure how to go about finding a ring to pair with my engagement ring.  Rings from that era were often purchased in pairs since they had such unique detail.  We planned to go to a few stores and see what some very simple gold and white gold bands might look like.  

Before we even made time to do so, though, I found this baby on Etsy.  It's the SAME RING--seriously.  Same setting, same two tones, same size.  I'm almost positive they were designed for one another. How crazy is that?

I can't wait to wear these rings together every day!  I also can't wait to slide a ring onto Daniel's finger.  We're planning on starting the shopping process for him this weekend--we need to at least go to one store so he can try a few rings on to determine his size.  

This is such an exciting time, and having my wedding band is making it all feel more real.  I am a blessed girl, for sure.

I hope you have the happiest weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment