Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Planning Progress:From Rent House to Home



I have about five wedding projects in the works right now, but nothing I can share with you yet.  I've designed five different invitation options, and I'm not necessarily sold on any of them.  I need to show them to Daniel.  We also plan to go ring shopping for him soon, maybe this weekend.  I've been discussing shower ideas with my beautiful best friend and Matron of Honor, too, and I am SO excited!  We're also talking rehearsal dinner stuff with Daniel's parents.  We're meeting our photographer this weekend.  And I need to nail down flowers, SOON (still not set on what exactly I'm wanting to do with those).  Goodness--all of a sudden this whole wedding planning thing is CRAZY! But exciting crazy, of course.

The photos above are from last night--Daniel bought a grill for the house and put it together.  Penny supported. Love my little (almost) family.

4 comments:

  1. wish you good planning for wedding ......same property in my thailand Chiang mai rentals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”. CA renter rights

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful blog and nice photo.Wish you keep posting!
    Luxury Houses in Chiang Mai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed House of Rental to arrive in the early morning to pick up our order. In email confirmation I have a 9am arrival time, which would have been perfect. Atlantic City Convention and Visitors Authority

    ReplyDelete