Thursday, March 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Halloween


Tyler (Daniel's little brother) and Daniel


Me, apparently thinking I'm pretty cute


Daniel and me on our first Halloween together.
I spent entirely too long on those peacock tail things.


  My favorite picture from that weekend--it was one of
my first visits to Fayetteville after we started dating.  We
were falling in love then, but I was also falling in love with
the trees in Fay.  They are so incredible!


I realize Halloween is a strange throwback to start with, but we won't have a Halloween during our engagement.  We'll actually be on our honeymoon during Halloween this year.  I really love researching and trying to come up with a creative, affordable costume, and Daniel is a good sport when it comes to wearing whatever I make.  I luh him.

No comments:

Post a Comment