Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wedding Inspiration: Round Balloons

I NEVER thought I'd like the look of balloons at a wedding.  Balloons have always reminded me of my elementary school birthday parties--my mom would tie big bundles of them to the mailbox so the whole neighborhood would know we were the reason the street was blocked with parked cars.  I never considered using them for one of my more mature moments--like my wedding--but I've recently become super attracted to this whole round balloon phenomenon, especially the ones with the pretty streamer bunches on the strings.  I mean LOOK!



1


2


3

I kind of think I might just be losing my mind in all of this wedding stuff.  It has finally happened, eight months into this engagement mess and two months away from this big ol' shindig.  Things look cuter all of a sudden, but I don't know if they actually fit us. Either way, these balloons would be fun for a shower or party, if not the actual wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment